Message for John Irvine aka icarusweeping :) ...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Message for John Irvine aka icarusweeping :) ...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi John :)

would you be interesting in participating in an interview by/with me online about your writing, your website, your outlooks on life, some of your cuisine of course :wink: and whatever else comes up through arrangement, discussion, editing etc?

To see two of my most recent interviews, please follow the next links:

The Catherine Edmunds' Experience: Interview with Tim Barton of BlueGreenEarthIf you're interested mate, we can start as soon as you have some free time. I can assure the entire process is quite painless - ask Catherine or Tim :wink: ...

Thanks and all best wishes....
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
icarusweeping
visitor

Apologies!

Post by icarusweeping »

I only just found this post, Lugh... please accept my apologies.

I'd be delighted to participate in an interview online with you. You tell me the when, where and how and I'm all yours!

Cheers, John

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Apologies!

icarusweeping wrote:I only just found this post, Lugh... please accept my apologies.
It was my fault John. It's a fairly well-tucked away and obscure post dude 8) ...
icarusweeping wrote:I'd be delighted to participate in an interview online with you. You tell me the when, where and how and I'm all yours!
Excellent :D ... It can take me a few weeks to put together the questions John. So please understand this. The way it worked with Catherine and Tim was that I composed a series of questions which I posted to a page (out of the public domain) or in email exchanges with them. They took those questions off and after a while return posted their answers to me. In Catherine's case she also edited and tidied up a few bits here and there and was also very helpful to me in editing the interview I carried out with Tim.

The whole thing isn't meant to be stressful or up-tight. Just 2 creative types chatting back and forth about what inspires them to be creative, their artform/content/subject material, hobbies, favourite music, writers, films, comedians etc. The sort of chat folk have on messenger every day - but tweaked for the broader audience - literally...

The one snag I may run into with regards to your goodself is that I am not maybe as clued-up as other on your work as a writer and to be honest, I'm running on empty here financially. So, I can't afford to buy your books mate. Sorry :oops: ...

Maybe Kay Green at Circaidy Gregory will send some freebie copies to me in return for an interview on here alongside the others. That'd be really ace and loaded with positive vibes :wink: ...
icarusweeping wrote:Cheers, John

It's all good dude 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
icarusweeping
visitor

Post by icarusweeping »

Lugh wrote:
icarusweeping wrote:I only just found this post, Lugh... please accept my apologies.
It was my fault John. It's a fairly well-tucked away and obscure post dude 8) ...
icarusweeping wrote:I'd be delighted to participate in an interview online with you. You tell me the when, where and how and I'm all yours!
Excellent :D ... It can take me a few weeks to put together the questions John. So please understand this. The way it worked with Catherine and Tim was that I composed a series of questions which I posted to a page (out of the public domain) or in email exchanges with them. They took those questions off and after a while return posted their answers to me. In Catherine's case she also edited and tidied up a few bits here and there and was also very helpful to me in editing the interview I carried out with Tim.
No problem. I'm not going anywhere that I'm aware of...

The whole thing isn't meant to be stressful or up-tight. Just 2 creative types chatting back and forth about what inspires them to be creative, their artform/content/subject material, hobbies, favourite music, writers, films, comedians etc. The sort of chat folk have on messenger every day - but tweaked for the broader audience - literally...
That's fine, Lugh.

The one snag I may run into with regards to your goodself is that I am not maybe as clued-up as other on your work as a writer and to be honest, I'm running on empty here financially. So, I can't afford to buy your books mate. Sorry :oops: ...

Maybe Kay Green at Circaidy Gregory will send some freebie copies to me in return for an interview on here alongside the others. That'd be really ace and loaded with positive vibes :wink: ...
Actually, there are downloadable ebook copies at $5.00 available, Lugh. If you want to look at them I can send you the link. Or I could send you the internnational reviews I've had by many people, including Cathy Edmunds.

Yo!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

icarusweeping wrote:
Lugh wrote:

That's fine, Lugh.

Actually, there are downloadable ebook copies at $5.00 available, Lugh. If you want to look at them I can send you the link. Or I could send you the internnational reviews I've had by many people, including Cathy Edmunds.

Yo!
Hahahahahahha :P ...

We're gonna end up with one of those posts that looks like a drunk pyramid if we're not careful here John. Lying on its' side. A bag of cold chips in one hand and a bottle of cheap table wine in the other. Possibly being questioned by the cops for being drunk in charge of a sense of humour or some other major terrorist threat like laughter :lol: ...

Thank you for acknowledging this post so speedily mate and for the headz-up on ebooks. I've heard of them but never done one before. This could be the beginning of something really rather wonderful for me.

I'll get back to you within the next week to see what's been achieved on this front and where our next step may possibly lead...

By the way. I feckin' love the red-font replies dude. Very easily understood and visually quite pleasing as well 8) ...

Cheers John :D ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

icarusweeping
visitor

Post by icarusweeping »

Lugh wrote:
icarusweeping wrote:
Lugh wrote: It was my fault John. It's a fairly well-tucked away and obscure post dude 8) ...

That's fine, Lugh.

Yo!
Hahahahahahha :P ...

We're gonna end up with one of those posts that looks like a drunk pyramid if we're not careful here John. Lying on its' side. A bag of cold chips in one hand and a bottle of cheap table wine in the other. Possibly being questioned by the cops for being drunk in charge of a sense of humour or some other major terrorist threat like laughter :lol: ...
Hahahahahaha!

Thank you for acknowledging this post so speedily mate and for the headz-up on ebooks. I've heard of them but never done one before. This could be the beginning of something really rather wonderful for me.
Here's the link should you need it:
http://www.readingit.com/index.php?page ... &Itemid=26

I'll get back to you within the next week to see what's been achieved on this front and where our next step may possibly lead...

By the way. I feckin' love the red-font replies dude. Very easily understood and visually quite pleasing as well 8) ...

Cheers John :D ...

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”