Defining Censorship...

You must be a registered member to interact with these forums. All work is the intellectual copyright © property of the specified Activists, Artists, Bands, E-Poets, Film Crews, Journalists, Musicians, Photographers, Producers and Writers. All rights reserved and respected. Our Guest DJ's may be sharing mixes of other musicians. For this reason we request they place their mixes on MySpace, Soundcloud, YouTube and other free servers. If their mixes originally come from music they have composed, they are very welcome to store it all on our servers and we will build them a player page in our ongoing Sensitize © Arts E-Magazine.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Defining Censorship...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

i find it interesting that we can all speak freely about the film, and that google can host it for viewing by the public, but it's a crime to share a link to it. i've watched the film and while i admit it takes a bit of getting used to, there are much more offensive films and clips of media currently online. all that this film does is show another perspective and spin on a theme we've all been brainwashed into accepting as concretely true. while lying politicians stood to make vast fortunes and shape great careers for themselves, supposedly clearing up the mess or healing rifts that developed during the worst of reported times, i can see beyond that to the need to nurture the origins and roots of all sectarianism.

whatever you do, don't share links to; judea declares war on germany. it's very naughty and the government will huff with you...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Defining Censorship. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Thanks to Chris Whyte over on Facebook who linked me to this the other night. I think it's a fabulous way for everyone to learn the core structuring of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Positively brilliant :mrgreen:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Canadian Government Censor 4,500 Environmental Websites..!

Canadian Government Censor 4,500 Environmental Websites..!
Daily Tech wrote:Canada seems likely a pretty friendly neighbor to the U.S. -- hardly the kinda of place where you would expect censorship to rear its ugly head. However, that's exactly what happened in an example of the nation trying to silence dissent on the internet. The story serves as a reminder that censorship is occurring on both sides of the warming debate, not just the skeptics.

According to The Seattle Pi, Canada has taken down two websites by The Yes Men, an activist group that had posted fake press releases posing as the Canadian government to try to push the country to action on global warming. However, that was just the start of the snowball -- Canada's takedown effort has killed over 4,500 innocent sites as well.
Read the full article here: http://www.dailytech.com/Canadian%20Gov ... e17265.htm Thanks to my Facebook comrade: Mark Pryke - Environmental Campaigner, Freelance Journalist and Internet Activist for this link on New Year's Day 2010.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

The top post on this thread entitled Defining Censorship and post #3 are also featured as part of an ongoing campaign to get some truth out of the three (or four if you include Joanne Chapman / and loads more if you count the sheeple on the Mark Thomas mailing list who also pitched in with insults aimed at me) individuals on the markthomasinfo.com website and forums who specifically targetted me for speaking out about a clip on YouTube of some British soldiers beating kids in Basra, Iraq. I would be grateful to members of Sensitize © if they read the entire piece and viewed all links included which you can find here and then posted their own comments and thoughts about it all below.

Please feel free to say anything you like, as long as you don't slander anyone. Speak your truth though folks. That's always healthy and to be encouraged :wink: ...

------

UPDATE: I have had to post these two recent adjustments to the Defining Censorship pages in the Sensitize e-magazine pages because Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix (a moderator on the markthomasinfo.com) and former member of here has been very busy making several threats against me including threats to kill and orchestrated terrorism. Here are those amendments:
Edit to include an update regarding Mr. Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix (moderator on the http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ website) who is mentioned in the article below which describes some of the cyber-bullying and hate criminality perpetrated towards me by Mr. Brickhill and a few others on the Mark Thomas website and mailing list (screenshots stored) ...

If any of you are unfortunate enough to know Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix and have been linked to this page as a result of reading his lughout.moonfruit.com/# website where he has made several criminal accusations against me, threats to kill against me, calls to others to perpetrate harm (which is orchestrated terrorism incidentally and carries a very heavy penalty under both Irish and UK Law) against me, negative references to my media / music co-collaborators and good friends, stolen a copyrighted image from this domain which was part of the Wishing Well CD I produced for Foyle Hospice in memory of another good friend and community arts activist who is sadly no longer with us. The photograph I refer to includes a renowned recording engineer and lecturer with the North West Institute of Further and Higher Education and he is a totally unconnected individual but is someone whose life Simon may be also placing in jeopardy. Please be advised folks, that I had to report all of this to the Police Service of Northern Ireland on the 19th December, 2009 - Incident Report number 1146. It is all being investigated by Constable. Carr of Strand Road P.S.N.I. Derry (or Londonderry) and his colleagues. They are networking with the Telecommunications Division of the English / UK Police to locate and caution and/or arrest Mr. Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix.

Simon has also referred to a 'paper trail' which he aims to present to the authorities and which he claims may in some way incriminate me. What he is referring to are some emails, some pirated DVD's and about £8.00 worth of cannabis that I sent to him in better times, when he was feeling ill with depression and threatening to kill himself. My thinking at the time was that they would cheer him up and while I admit I have broken the law by pirating DVD's and sending some cannabis through the post to Simon, I have also notified the P.S.N.I. about this as part of my statement and they have advised me that I may recieve a caution. So Simon's attempt to blackmail simply reveals the sort of nasty individual that he is.

Simon has made several adjustments to his pages on the lughout/moonfruit.com/# website over the last month, but I have kept screenshots of them all for the benefit of the P.S.N.I. the UK Police, the courts and anyone else who wants to see who the aggressor and bully has actually been in this situation. You can view those screenshots by clicking the links here. They are an example of some of the hostilities towards me from just one member of the Mark Thomas site (Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix) and mailing list who had a problem with me vocalising my absolute shock and horror at and towards the British army and their brutal treatment of children in Basra, Iraq (which I compared to their illegal activities here in Northern Ireland for several decades) and which you can read more about below.

The upshots of all of this are that I am now recieving treatment for sleeping difficulties. The bi-polar depression which I have lived with my whole life has flared up. An ongoing heart condition has been exacerbated. My Christmas and New Year were ruined. My family and friends have had to listen to me going through several anxiety attacks brought about by all of this in combination with the very real fears associated with living in a city where armed paramilitaries have on many occasions targeted suspected drug dealers and sex offenders. So Simon, if you think any of this has been funny, or a piece of highbrow satirical comedy. Think again, preferably from the safety of a prison cell or under house arrest.

One other thing you may wish to also consider Simon, and it may be unfounded, is that many of your accusations made towards me, may very well be projection in psychological terms. In which case, maybe the authorities, your friends, colleagues, fellow markthomasinfo.com forum members / mailing list subscribers, your CPN and your neighbours should be alerted. Your mind is definitely sick enough to warrant more than a few concerns.

You can contact Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix on: psi.kottix@gmail.com or Twitter him on: http://twitter.com/psikottix although, be advised, he's an ugly little bastard and might make you puke. He's got a face only a blind mother in a rush could love.

Finally, here's a song for and quite probably about Simon Brickhill aka Psikottix. I think it's rather fitting for the lying little prick!

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely. Louis P. Burns aka Lugh - 14th January, 2010 (17.59pm GMT) ...

------------

Further Update: At any time he could show some evidence, like screenshots from the http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ forums where he claims I called anyone a murderer. This paragraph goes out equally to Alan Fisher aka the_leander (although he appears to have slid off like so much runny shit, after starting all of this), and finally Jeff Jenkins aka plucker, the administrator of the; http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ website and forums who can be contacted on; plucker@btinternet.com

Oh yeah, and over on Facebook there's a group called: Soldiers Are Not Heroes (SANH) with over 207,500 members (at the time of writing this - early hours of; 16th January, 2010) including Mark Thomas' pal Brian Haw the Peace Activist and myself of course. Several people there are actually calling British soldiers 'murderers' but I bet the three stooges mentioned directly above haven't got the balls to confront any/all of them! Which only proves them to be a pack of bullies who target individuals. Cowards basically.

Thank you for your kind and continued attention folks.

Sincerely. Louis P. Burns aka Lugh - 16th January, 2010 (01.58am GMT) ...

I will embed the included links later today. I'm exhausted right now. Thank you...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

70-year gag on Kelly death evidence
Press Association / guardian.co.uk wrote:Evidence relating to the death of Government weapons inspector David Kelly is to be kept secret for 70 years, it has been reported.

A highly unusual ruling by Lord Hutton, who chaired the inquiry into Dr Kelly's death, means medical records including the post-mortem report will remain classified until after all those with a direct interest in the case are dead, the Mail on Sunday reported.

And a 30-year secrecy order has been placed on written records provided to Lord Hutton's inquiry which were not produced in evidence.

The Ministry of Justice said decisions on the evidence were a matter for Lord Hutton. But Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker, who has conducted his own investigations into Dr Kelly's death, described the order as "astonishing".
Read the full article over on guardian.co.uk here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/8913271
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Ken Loach - "Route Irish" Trailer:

Ken Loach At Cannes - "Route Irish" Press Conference At Cannes 2010:

Ken Loach At Cannes - "Route Irish" Interview At Cannes 2010:

Nope, I still don't get it. Ken Loach can call the British army and mercenaries; murderers, because he's English presumably, but I can't. Explain all of your fascist and racist hostilities and censorships against me NOW Mark Thomas Info website and mailing list..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Bloody Sunday, Derry 1972: Compensation...

Bloody Sunday, Derry 1972: Compensation:
The Guardian wrote:Costing nearly £200m, the Bloody Sunday investigation was the most expensive and longest running inquiry in British legal history.

Amounting to millions of words the inquiry laid out in scientific detail the minute by minute events on that fateful day in January 1972 which led to the biggest massacre of civilians by the British military since Peterloo.

The shooting dead of 13 unarmed civilians (a 14th died in hospital) following a civil rights march left an indelible scar on the city and drove hundreds, perhaps thousands of young recruits into the arms of the Provisional IRA.

For three decades, the families of those who died fought a dogged campaign to clear the names of the victims and to establish an internationally recognised tribunal into the atrocity carried out by the Parachute Regiment.
Read the full article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/2 ... sfeed=true

It's about time..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Welcome to Sensitize ©”