Walking back on steps untrod

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Walking back on steps untrod

Post by Salvador Oria »

Walking back on steps untrod (or Pending Subject Passed with Honours)

What runs in your mind when after many years
you meet someone you knew long before
and dreamt since of her touch and her lips
as life drew both onto different courses
and paths? Would this return all your fears?
And how will your most hidden senses react
upon smelling again a familiar and so cherished scent?
With a blunt surge of heat when you, after
an initial kiss, hand on hand,
feel the inevitable waves that her skin transmits,
when seconds after a close hug that lit
old embers again of what you thought an extinguished fire
that you know in your guts was feverishly desired?
This, perhaps?

With feeble hands you undo her bra
whilst hers slide warmly down your pants
releasing your bodies of the un-needed clothes,
unable to disguise the strength of your wants
in tight embrace; a wild search for love
sets your hormone sets alive,
dancing like flower-heads in the wind their nervous dance.
She is wet and you are high,
and she plays with your manhood in her mouth
with her lips, her teeth, her tongue...
yours have drank in-between her thighs
the sweet almond-tasting juices of her tight,
hidden, reserved places for the love of her life.

Your souls, blended into one, climb the hills to Heaven
step by step you move cautiously together
entangled in the circumvolutions of a time warp.
Eternity is your desire and only destination
your will abducted by this needed sensation,
has your hopes captured in a ring of pleasure.
A whole world, a universe of elation,
to which you slowly move to recover your pride
the lust you've lost, your lovers' flow,
the place without hate you have once left behind.
Only the two of you, now, in this road to perfection
scratching and biting and crying and shuddering
every atom of every cell of yours vibrating with joy.

With your wings outstretched as long as they are,
you drift with the wind, you fly up and down.
You make a deep dive into your body scents
getting ready for the adventurous flight
that you anticipate and refrain and withhold,
your mouths crave for air, your eyes close
and force your brains to imagine, invent, create
and quench this long-lasted delirious thirst
until the last thrust to scream and explode.
The thrill goes sky-high...
Your mouths join again, your hands caress
your bodies entering a deserved relax.
Together, our hearts beating as one. At last!

© 2005 Salvador Oria aka Argie
8-7-05/rev 20-7-05/rev 27-04-2006
Last edited by Salvador Oria on Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...my dreams were all my own; i accounted for them to nobody; they
were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
mary shelley in her author's introduction to "frankestein", 1831.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Holy mary mother of god, i'm off to mass. :)

Hope they were married, and I hope it wasn't a pint he drank. lol
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi Argie mate. Great to see you posting on here and wow (!), what an entry ( pardon the pun :P ).

This is a beautiful piece of poetry that captures all the tenderness and pent up tensions of love and lust.

Excellent delivery in each and every verse that, for me at least, conjours / summons up wonderful memories and mental images of lovers at play.

The rythym of this piece also has an activity going through it all akin to each loving pull, push or thrust.

I will email you tomorrow with one small critique on spelling, but this is perfection and simply lovely :)

Jo, whatever you do, don't have confession with Father O'Leary. He's an absolute headcase and only in the business for the altar boys, collection plate, wine and bread :P

Thanks for posting and sharing Argie. I will speak with Diesel perhaps tomorrow, but more than likely monday, and with your permission and assistance oh and images / pictures, we can build a montagé (series of photographs that blend into one another and relate to this work) for you to display on our domain and keep for your own future online work / portfolio.

Welcome aboard Dude ;)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Post by Salvador Oria »

thanks Lugh, typo edited now (cautiosly=/=cautiously). Please tell these people here that I'm not a native/family English speaker but only a tame inhabitant of the Southamerican rainforests whose mother tongue is Spanish.

jo, sorry pal, they were not married otherwise they wouldn't be having such fun 8) The 'omniscient narrator' is recalling a dream that turned into an exciting experience and do it by talking as if you were the one having it, until the last line when he assumes it is his own. Not really my line of writing, even when I might do something about anything under the sun, but mine is more on the pastoral department...

thanx 2 both of U
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Argie wrote:thanks Lugh, typo edited now (cautiosly=/=cautiously). Please tell these people here that I'm not a native/family English speaker but only a tame inhabitant of the Southamerican rainforests whose mother tongue is Spanish.
This is true, but Argie is a master craftsman with words and has frequently entertained me with his work.

I suppose the other thing to point out, and only if you want to Argie, is that we could do with an English to Spanish translator forThe Crafty Fecker environment - Miguel and Mrs. Mendez's characters. (Click that dark red font to be taken to it and their dialogue / dualogue enters the environment in scene 3). I will fully understand if your work commitments limit your time though :)
Argie wrote:jo, sorry pal, they were not married otherwise they wouldn't be having such fun 8) The 'omniscient narrator' is recalling a dream that turned into an exciting experience and do it by talking as if you were the one having it, until the last line when he assumes it is his own. Not really my line of writing, even when I might do something about anything under the sun, but mine is more on the pastoral department...

thanx 2 both of U
I think it's only fair to point out thatSENSITIZE © won Jo in a raffle at the seaside a few months ago. We had a choice between a teddy bear or a smartarse and me being the daring divil I am, chose the latter.

That said, it's paid off brilliantly and Jo's a gem with comedy and the high art of 'improvised delivery' of humour. All we have to do now is convince her of this. Right Argie - You grab her legs and we'll tickle her until she laughs and accepts the role :P...

Only on SENSITIZE © folks ;)...

Where else could such madness and mayhem happen?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Post by Salvador Oria »

Oops I never thought that Jo could be a girl. Scuse me, ma'am fer the tone of mah pom... :oops: (blush...)

-o0o--------------CURTAIN-----------------CURTAIN--------------o0o-

Now Lugh, who grabs her legs and who does the tickling? Shall we flip a coin?

The Mendez's Spanish is feckin' ghastly. Where did you say they were born? & where's the voluptuous Kate? We need her, here & now! I'll drop her an email now....

long weekend here starting tomorrow incl May Day on Monday...will spend clear off PC's infernoes (no emoticon available for tongue sticking: imagine one here)

cheerio!
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Ooo, two men tickling, sounds nice. Lugh you say the sweetest things :D

Argie how lucky r u? I love rainforests, swung on a very large vine a few years ago (looking at the upside down world) and I was overwhelmed with the beauty. Nature is perfect, shame there has to be so many people to fuck it all up.

We have some very nice state owned high-rise buildings surrounded by unkept bushed and plenty of graffiti if you want to swap. I can order me food and booze in spanish, so i'll get by, just.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Argie wrote:Oops I never thought that Jo could be a girl. Scuse me, ma'am fer the tone of mah pom... :oops: (blush...)

-o0o--------------CURTAIN-----------------CURTAIN--------------o0o-
Feck... I've never seen you blushing before Dude :P
Argie wrote:Now Lugh, who grabs her legs and who does the tickling? Shall we flip a coin?
Tails..!

Well, everyone else normally goes for heads and I like to be different ;)
Argie wrote:The Mendez's Spanish is feckin' ghastly. Where did you say they were born?
I know it's terrible Spanish Argie :oops:...

I was born in a crossfire hurricane.

No wait, that's Mick Jagger as Jumpin' Jack Flash :P...
Argie wrote:& where's the voluptuous Kate? We need her, here & now! I'll drop her an email now....
We definitely need the fair Kate.

What a writer...

What a woman...

Kate..!

Where are ya..?

Come to think of it, where's Zark..?

Anyone see Zark?

Right. That's it... If a member has stolen Zark, can they please replace him this instant? Terrible carry on... I turn my back for a few minutes and the community activists get swiped..! There's no justice folks. No justice..!
jo wrote:Ooo, two men tickling, sounds nice. Lugh you say the sweetest things :D
Now, don't get carried away Jo. We plan to use a feather duster and if that fails, a toilet brush...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Don't provoke me Mr Lugh, I will buy a toilet brush if need be....i'll have the duster :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

As if... :P

Right, and believe me folks, this applies to me just as much as you all. I think we're distracting a bit from Argie's lovely poem. There's enough space elsewhere on this forum for hilarious mayhem and it is encouraged, but salute the artform people. Please...

I feel all embarrassed now :oops:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Post by Salvador Oria »

Over two months later Argie climbs down to Sentize to mention to Jo that he's lived and worked in beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful London and knows all its most hidden places and secluded gardens...but prefers English countryside where he feels at home....
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Argie wrote:Over two months later Argie climbs down to Sentize to mention to Jo that he's lived and worked in beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful London and knows all its most hidden places and secluded gardens...but prefers English countryside where he feels at home....

London, beautiful!?! I don't know about that but I love london warts an all. Spent another crazy night in town last night, still recovering. 8)

The English countryside is perfect in some places. This is one of the most creative and perfectly balanced man/nature place that I know, but I can't find any photos that show its true beauty.

http://www.cornwall-online.co.uk/attrac ... lcome.html

Jox

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”