Lugh's Reviews: The Stealer of Time by Aine MacAodha 2018 ...

Aine MacAodha is a published author and dear friend of Louis P. Burns aka Lugh's. They both worked on many creative writing workshops facilitated by Joe Duggan and David Gothard up at the Playhouse Theatre and Resource Centre in Derry. In this forum Aine may choose to share samples and outtakes from her work with you and if so, the opportunity to ask her questions about her work may come about. This forum moderated for Aine MacAodha by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Lugh's Reviews: The Stealer of Time by Aine MacAodha 2018 ...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh (admin / owner) to our annexed group: Sensitize © Arts on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2375454 ... 139683465/ 11th September, 2018 at 11:45am.

"Aine, this is by far my most favourite poem by you, and I've only just read it. Magnificent work mo chara / my friend. It weaves times remembered intricately and brings them to the finite point of old age and sage-like seniority.

Wonderful, wonderful work Aine.

Salute 8)

Louis / Lugh / Bold :) x
"
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Aine MacAodha on Sensitize ©”