For one night only.

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander
visitor

For one night only.

Post by the_leander »

Thunderchild Music stream is live to the net!

There are a couple of caveats - first is bandwidth available, I have enough space for maybe 6 people (bleagh) connected at one time. Second, it won't be at it's usual 96kbps stereo, but more likely 64kbps stereo (not great, but its the best I can do).

It will be a random music fest, there will be rock, pop, classics and more then a little cheese in the mix.

Hope you enjoy :D

Point winamp or its equivilent at:

http://upholder.bone7a.info:8888

Lugh, I know you don't have winamp, so try this.

The stream is live now, and will be going off at midnight or thereabouts.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: For one night only.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

the_leander wrote:Thunderchild Music stream is live to the net!

There are a couple of caveats - first is bandwidth available, I have enough space for maybe 6 people (bleagh) connected at one time. Second, it won't be at it's usual 96kbps stereo, but more likely 64kbps stereo (not great, but its the best I can do).

It will be a random music fest, there will be rock, pop, classics and more then a little cheese in the mix.

Hope you enjoy :D

Point winamp or its equivilent at:

http://upholder.bone7a.info:8888

Lugh, I know you don't have winamp, so try this.

The stream is live now, and will be going off at midnight or thereabouts.
Excellenti-mondo dude :D 8)

I'm looking forward to this later tonight.

Well played Alan :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

And thus it ended.

Perhaps in future I'll give a little more warning. :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hi Alan,

apologies mate. I was completely exhausted lastnight. I fell asleep around 8pm, woke around 10pm, was awake for a few hours then zonked again. I'm now sat here at my pc completely knackered with a bad chest and dreading the noise the Orangemen are going to be making here all feckin' day. No point going back to bed because they'll be so loud...

Please do another event soon man, and give me a bit more notice...

Cheers...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Saturday the 19th of August - 4pm-midnight

The stream will be live and available.

After that, the machine will go back into mothballs until my life is sorted out :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Saturday the 19th of August - 4pm-midnight

After that, the machine will go back into mothballs until my life is sorted out :shock:
Duly noted Alan. I will listen in to it all but won't be able to attend the entire session.

The very best of success and wishes for it all mate :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Saturday the 19th of August - 4pm-midnight

This is simply marvellous Alan :D

Am sittin' here with a big cheesie grin, listening to The Pixies blare outta my Speakers...

Well played Dude 8) ;)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

The Thunderchild mp3 server is probably one of my better works, though it's by no means perfect.

I'm glad that you like it though :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:The Thunderchild mp3 server is probably one of my better works, though it's by no means perfect.

I'm glad that you like it though :)
Next time you put on a session, buy more ready salted crisps..! These smokey bacon are playin' havoc wae my guts :shock: ...

mwahahahahaha :P

Excellent service Alan mate 8)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Hmm, seem to have overdone the ol playlist... still got another 50 songs on there...

At this rate it'll probably finish closer to 6am gmt...

Oh well, I'll leave the stream open till it finishes :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

LOL :P

Media's a canny task master ain't it? It's hard to judge what to include at times but it gives us all an insight into the amount of work the average radio station or internet entertainment service has to do to keep things ticking over.

If you phone me tomorrow at a time that's good for you I'll ring you back mate. Want to 'pick yer brains' about all of this and see if you can talk me through streaming. I have to say, I have been more than a little impressed with all you've achieved today Alan.

Nice one man 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”