Paddy Casey (Live) - Sweet Suburban Sky

This link will take you to music & songs performed, produced or written by members of Sensitize © or by Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Upstate Renegade Productions Present:

Article and film by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2006 / 2009. All rights reserved.

Towards the end of May 2006 I was voluntarily helping a man who owns a record store here in Derry out. I had agreed to shoot footage over a 5 day period of the interior and exterior of his store with an aim to my colleague and I editing it all together as a 15 minute corporate video that the store owner could then play in store and submit to the local community based television company - Channel 9 TV. I shot the footage. During that week and mid week it was confirmed that Paddy Casey (SONY BMG Ireland), who at the time had two Number One selling albums in the Irish album Charts simultaneously on the top spot would be doing a guest appearance. I asked the owner of the store if it would be ok to record this appearance and he said he was happy for it to go ahead if Paddy Casey was cool with it. On the Saturday when he turned up to do the appearance and sign copies of his CD's he agreed. At one point he even asked me to be sure to have my camera set up between him and the audience because he wished to preserve his voice for the actual concert he was doing later that evening in the Nerve Centre as part of a nationwide promotional tour. I was happy to oblige. To watch the video and read the full article please click here
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Music & Songs on Sensitize ©”