COOL. A song by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990.

This link will take you to music & songs performed, produced or written by members of Sensitize © or by Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

COOL. A song by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

COOL.
By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990.
Upstate Renegade Productions © 2000 ~ 2006. All Rights Reserved.

1)
  • Daybreak
    finds me lying
    In the arms of my love.
    She is ev'rything.
    She is how
    my day begins.

Some people don't understand me.
    Some people say I'm a fool.
    But as long as she loves me,
    that's cool...
2)
  • We walk through the fields
    and feel the love
    of Mother Earth.
    She is ev'rything.
    She is how
    all life begins.

Some people don't understand us.
    Many people say that we're fools.
    But if a few recognise us,
    that's cool...
  • (Instrumental break)
3)
  • In the evening we lie down
    and sew the seeds of our dreams.
    Our hopes,
    are for the frightened,
    whose day
    still must begin.

I know you don't understand me.
    I know you think I'm a fool.
    If I've caught your attention,
    that's cool...

Will be uploading both versions of COOL. The Jazz versions + the demo folk version in the next few days 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Click here to listen to the Jazz version of my song; Cool (performed by Terence Morrison and The Gay McIntyre Quartet).
Written and produced by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990. Upstate Renegade Productions ©2001. All Rights Reserved.

This version appears on the Wishing Well - Derry Artist's & Musician's CD for Foyle Hospice in Derry, Northern Ireland (more soon) which I produced with the very kind engineering skills of Ian Bell (Multimedia Department) at the North West Institute of Further and Higher Education (NWIFHE) back in 2001. The CD was produced with the brilliant sponsorship-in-kind of all major media sources servicing the Derry / Londonderry / North West of Ireland plus financial sponsorship from some of the North West of Ireland's Business community. Wishing Well was produced in memory of a great actor, good friend and workmate within activist drama, music and performance arts; Stephen Connelly.

Click here to listen to the Jazz version of my song; Cool (performed by Aisling Doherty and The Gay McIntyre Quartet).
Written and produced by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990. Upstate Renegade Productions ©2001. All Rights Reserved.

This version also appeared on the same CD along with 10 songs by other influential, local and talented musicians singer/songwriters. The CD's cover, back cover and on-body art came as superb contributions from some of Derry's finest artists, photographers and poets.

Enjoy 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: COOL. A song by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 1990 / 2001.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Music & Songs on Sensitize ©”