Easy all Sensitize members.

This link will take you to music & songs performed, produced or written by members of Sensitize © or by Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

cliqtech
visitor

Easy all Sensitize members.

Post by cliqtech »

Sorry I haven’t posted much but have been properly busy at the mo, and besides the work I do isn’t conducive to this kind of board ie. I have no art or poems to post (yet). Basically I am a producer and DJ and have been in one form or another for the past 9 years. I am into music from across all genres but I mostly make and DJ electronic music and stuff to dance to.

Drum & Bass/Jungle: As a child of the early 90’s rave scene born out of illicit tapes passed around the schoolyard I fell in love Jungle after its separation from the less aurally stimulating Happy Hardcore – Based around massive basslines and Dub Reggae and Ragga Vocals The scene is now huge and Global and I play/make the more Dubwise and Intelligent stuff.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/pengmusic
Podcasts : Browser: www.peng.podomatic.com
Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =191856229

House/4/4 (Deep/Tech/Minimal/Acid/Techno): In the late 90’s Jungle turned into Drum & Bass and a sub genre called Techstep started to dominate the scene. At first it was groundbreaking but the sound became nastier and moved away from the rolling beats to techy stabs and little bass. At this point I started to get onto house – especially Techouse as it had more bass than jungle. A new scene has developed over the last few years call Minimal Techno. This stripped down style pioneered by Akufen, Richie Hawtin uses tiny snippets of sound and with big bass to good effect.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/cliqtech
Podcasts : Browser: www.cliq.podomatic.com
Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =191856576

Electronica: I fell in love with electronica after getting into the Aphex Twin and then Boards of Canada amongst others. It help me break down the devide between all these genres of music and I see them all as one and the same these days – Its just good music =]

Myspace: www.myspace.com/analogicalmusic

Dubstep: I’ve been watching this scene grow over the last 3 to 4 years with interest (but was spending enough money on the tunes above) and recently fell in love with it. It borrows from Dub, Drum& Bass, Techno but grew out of UK Garage – a scene I despised.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/essentialfattyacid
Podcasts : Browser: www.efa.podomatic.com
Itunes: Link to follow – Itunes not accepting at the mo

I appreciate this kind of thing wont be to everyone’s tastes but even if one person likes something I’ve posted then that’s cool. Theres some great work on this forum and if I feel I have constructive feedback then I will do just that. Thanks for the warm welcome, rave safe =]

Peace.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Nice one Cliq 8) ...

I'm up to my armpits in work this evening, but will respond in full to this tomorrow mate.

Just been to see Blood Diamonds. Everyone should check this movie out. Very thought provoking piece, well put together and powerfully impacting...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
cliqtech
visitor

Post by cliqtech »

Lugh wrote:Nice one Cliq 8) ...

I'm up to my armpits in work this evening, but will respond in full to this tomorrow mate.
Cool cheers, dont work toooooo hard :D
Just been to see Blood Diamonds. Everyone should check this movie out. Very thought provoking piece, well put together and powerfully impacting...

Went to a friends and they were playing a (bit grainy) copy of this - really started to enjoy it so left the house so I could save it for the cinema, or an original copy.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

cliqtech wrote: Cool cheers, dont work toooooo hard :D
Actually, think I'll skip work for now. Been on the go all day...
cliqtech wrote: Went to a friends and they were playing a (bit grainy) copy of this - really started to enjoy it so left the house so I could save it for the cinema, or an original copy.
Do wait to see Blood Diamonds at the cinema or a good quality version of it. Stunning cinematography, musicscore, script and performances. Delivers an effective message to us all in the West. Well worth seeing mate...

Soz for bringing it up on this thread Cliq. Will now get back on track and read through your post and links.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Music & Songs on Sensitize ©”