BLEED (Parts 1&2) aka FUCK BANK CHARGES & THE G20..!

This link will take you to music & songs performed, produced or written by members of Sensitize © or by Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

BLEED (Parts 1&2) aka FUCK BANK CHARGES & THE G20..!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Taxman & the Anti-Heroes - BLEED (Parts 1&2) aka FUCK BANK CHARGES & THE G20..!By Andy West (Taxman) & one of the Anti-Heroes (Louis P Burns aka Lugh) © Upstate Renegade Productions 2008/2009. All rights reserved.
^ Click Title to Play

This track is part of the DIGITAL DISTURBANCE PROJECT being cast & produced by Andy West & Louis P. Burns aka Lugh here in Sensitize © on upstaterenegadeproductions.com

THIS TRACK IS DONATED TO THE GLOBAL G20 MELTDOWN. 1+2+3 APRIL 2009. MAGNIFICENT-MARVELLOUS-MASSIVE. TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CAMPAIGN, PLEASE JOIN THEIR GROUP ON FACEBOOK SITED HERE:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic ... 0175410958

FUCK BANK CHARGES & THE G20..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: BLEED (Parts 1&2) aka FUCK BANK CHARGES & THE G20..!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi Corneilius :)

Yeah, there's a feeling of satisfaction with this one. Putting a boot back into a fascist institution like the Nationwide Building Society / any bank or building society is a necessary action. They do the same thing daily to hundreds if not thousands of people and must be addressed with equal force. What angers me most about it all is that their staff are on the frontline of a battle that shouldn't be happening, and as you can hear from the recordings - actually agree with me on occasion. It must be remembered at all times that they're just ordinary people doing their job and in no way the intended target, but dear, oh dear - what a job, eh? The target and as far as I am concerned a legitimate one is the mechanism that allows banks and building societies to continue to do this. The entire situation stinks and that smell is getting worse.

All credit for the music goes entirely to my old bandmate Andy West and his solidarity must also be commended. Well played Andy.

Thanks for your feedback Corneilius...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Music & Songs on Sensitize ©”