Rockumentary Info For Dave...

This link will take you to new media / multimedia journalism by members of Sensitize ©

Freedom of Speech reigns supreme here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Rockumentary Info For Dave...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

spacecadet wrote:
Lugh wrote:hahahahhahaha - g'wan ya rascal :P ...

Laughing my head off here mate.

Did you throw any bricks and were you all singing this?

Hyperlink to Google's Youtube;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28TeUbYvXS0
(sorry to highjack the thread....)

I wrote a skit of this called "Ghost Train" as part of my fake Rockumentary about a Terry Hall type Coventry Ska musician. It was about the decline of the buffet service on the 7:20 from Coventry to Birmingham N.E.C.. It is part of a series I'm trying to finish about made up Music Heros.

I've written two of them and need ideas for another 2 at least. One is about Terry Kitchen - Ska legend (formerly the front man of "Johnnie Lambretta and the Love Handles"). The other is about Ogden Kapow - front man of the 70's psychadelic legends "The Fathers of Convention". If you can think of another couple of music legends/groups/movements that require a thorough p**s take then shout them up.
Hi Dave. You originally posted this over on the Veil Debate thread and I've carried it over into the New Media Journalism section because I feel it fits here. Not to mention the fact that this section has been mostly neglected.

You ask that we fire suggestions at you for two new characters and I have come up with one that I think may work. It's your decision though mate:-

Brian Fairy from Poxy Musak. He was a tall, slim singer/songwriter who really fancied himself summit rotten. He sang with a voice that blocked out lyrical content and made listeners strain to understand him. Upon closer inspection of his words it was discovered they were absolute drivel.

He famously got interviewed once while walking on a beach, Blackpool I think, and even while speaking couldn't convey anything sensible, unless the audience were completely off their tits on good skunk weed. I personally remember this interview, which in itself is strange, because I was off my tits on good skunk weed and became a fan of the man and his music simply because I thought he said; 'All music's a summoning of strength from within'.

A few years later and while free of marijuana usage due to a drought I discovered he actually said; "Bald fuses and drumming at length are a bin"...

He was an odd fecker...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

I think you got him mixed up with Bran Fairry. He was Welsh you know. Look you. And I'm sure it was Rhyll, not Blackpool, Boyo.

I did think about him. I was going to amalgamate him with David Silvian to make a big haired, lounge lizard warbler wannabee pop artist.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Yip. You've got it right there Dave. I blame the lack of marijuana currently facing everyone in Europe. Not the Welsh (Lovely people)...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “New Media Journalism on Sensitize ©”