Boxed In - All Your Love Is Gone

This forum does exactly what it says in its title. Each page will be a 'stand alone' with a YouTube video clip embedded of new or exciting songs by rising acts and with the potential for comments by members of Sensitize beneath it. Please note that most of these artists and clips are not part of the Upstate Renegade Productions / Sensitize stable, but they are musicians and singer/songwriters we believe should be promoted.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Boxed In - All Your Love Is Gone

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Deep gratitude to Steve Duffield for sharing this song via his Facebook news feed a few times over the last month. I was instantly hooked when I heard it. This is the official video for the Boxed In - All Your Love Is Gone released today. There is also an excellent acoustic (piano/voice) version that I will link to in a new post beneath this one. Both are beautiful and I have to say that this video is simply magnificent.

If you are reading this post and have a Google/YouTube account. Please go to the YouTube link for it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VI2ntiQK64 and comment / like / share it

:idea: 8) :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Boxed In - All Your Love Is Gone

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Boxed In - All Your Love Is Gone | Sofar London (#475)

Further thanks to Steve Duffield for sharing this acoustic (piano/vocals) version of the song via Facebook. If you are reading this post and have a Google/YouTube account. Please go to the YouTube link for it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUE4B2Nb1vI and comment / like / share it.

Return to “Songs & Stuff We Think You Will Like or Support ...”