Re; Ode to the Bard by K J Lander...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re; Ode to the Bard by K J Lander...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Ode to the Bard by K J Lander: viewtopic.php?f=153&t=1173

Amazing poem Kate. I am genuinely caught by the sheer awe and magnitude of this piece.

It is exquisite work my friend :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Kate Lander
dramatist, poet & writer

Re: Re; Ode to the Bard by K J Lander...

Post by Kate Lander »

Thanks Lugh. It's one of my favourites and was written for a friend (who is subsequently a friend no more - funnily enough he's the one who's buggering off to Argentina - so I was right on one count :( ) . The poem did have the desired effect at the time however, many male tears and pronouncements of enduring love! Pah! Never trust an actor! lolol (no offense intended ;) )

I'm glad you like it; wasn't sure if it would translate to anyone outside of the situation, but clearly it has. I'll try and post some more stuff up over the next few days, but am a little snowed under with work.

Cheers my darlin

Kate xx
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Re; Ode to the Bard by K J Lander...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

K J Lander wrote:Thanks Lugh. It's one of my favourites and was written for a friend (who is subsequently a friend no more - funnily enough he's the one who's buggering off to Argentina - so I was right on one count :( ) . The poem did have the desired effect at the time however, many male tears and pronouncements of enduring love! Pah! Never trust an actor! lolol (no offense intended ;) )
No offense taken sweetness. Actors are all quite insane. Take me for instance. You once summed me up to a tee when you said ""Lugh's as mad as a bucket of ferrets." I have shamelessly used that description of myself soooo many times since, and everytime I use it I laugh heartily. Perfection itself Kate :mrgreen: ...

Hey, bummer bout the 'buggering off' one. What a complete mug he is pal. I know you as a dear friend. We have an electronic/platonic, working relationship and I have to say right here and now; life's crap without you in it my friend. You have a great mind, an open heart and a passion for your creativity that is contagious, in all the best ways :D ...
K J Lander wrote:I'm glad you like it; wasn't sure if it would translate to anyone outside of the situation, but clearly it has. I'll try and post some more stuff up over the next few days, but am a little snowed under with work.

Cheers my darlin

Kate xx
Take your time. What you can, when you can hun :) ...

Ode to the Bard reached right into my soul Kate. It soothed several pangs of guilt I've had since falling out with Catherine. I have posted a message apologising for her attention on here. I just wish we could all get back to the business of writing and lose all the false pride about writers groups. We're all providing a service and space for artists, e-poets, media/music producers and writers to flourish and that is all that should count.

Ode to the Bard contained so much of what I would want to say to Catherine, Mike, Ack, Dave, Argie and you - lol, and if I could step outside of myself; me as well :) ...

Right.T'iz as late as a late thing here and I need some kip. Thanks again Kate. Have a lovely day/night.

Your pal in Derry with much love and respect...

Lugh :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”