Wooo!

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander
visitor

Wooo!

Post by the_leander »

Very posh!

I'll be adding a link to both this place and the main upstaterenegadeproductions website if thats ok Lugh :D

Oh and thanks for the kind words regarding my website :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Wooo!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

the_leander wrote:Very posh!

I'll be adding a link to both this place and the main upstaterenegadeproductions website if thats ok Lugh :D

Oh and thanks for the kind words regarding my website :)
Oi Oi..! :P

Hi TL mate :D

Very Posh :shock: In here?

hahahahahha..!

I nearly choked on my caviar and champagne when I read that..!

Perhaps this is part of your cunning plan. You're out to kill us Aristocracy (I'm not really - I'm a fat media producer living in a tiny flat in Derry lol) with compliments on our forums. Duly noted.

(Loads of 'ah-ha's & hmmm's?') ;)

Yes, by all means please do add us to the list of contacts on your own website at http://www.bone7a.info/ which I have to say right here and now is spectacular so far. Keep up the good work.

Also, if you get some time. Can you write up a short biog on your artwork and written material please? I would be grateful if you emailed this to me, and I will then add it and links to your site.

Please feel free to post to any of our threads and start up topics of your own. I will interact with them, and as membership grows, I'm sure it will all develop nicely.

Good to see ya here TL.

Lugh ;)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
<snip>

Yes, by all means please do add us to the list of contacts on your own website at http://www.bone7a.info/ which I have to say right here and now is spectacular so far. Keep up the good work.
I'll pass that on to the chap who took my initial concept and made it reality. This web coding buisness is far beyond my skills.
Lugh wrote: Also, if you get some time. Can you write up a short biog on your artwork and written material please? I would be grateful if you emailed this to me, and I will then add it and links to your site.
The way the site is rigged up, you can't directly link to say the projects section, only to the main site. (well, you could try, but it would result in one hell of a mess.)

However I'll do my best to come up with something for you. Could you expand on what you're looking for in this biog? In truth a lot of this is new to me, mostly I just write and draw for myself.
Lugh wrote: Please feel free to post to any of our threads and start up topics of your own. I will interact with them, and as membership grows, I'm sure it will all develop nicely.

Good to see ya here TL.

Lugh ;)
Noted and will do :)

Talk to you soon :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote: The way the site is rigged up, you can't directly link to say the projects section, only to the main site. (well, you could try, but it would result in one hell of a mess.)
On a scale of 1 - 10, what kind of mess are we talking about here? I mean, mess is healthy for artistic people lol. To be honest Alan, I'm not that clued up on the technical side of things re; computers and uploading to the website etc. That'sDiesel Engine's (Diarmuid's) area of expertise. All I know for sure is that this pc of mine is a complete cunt at times and I'm convinced it's most probably working to its' own agenda.
the_leander wrote:However I'll do my best to come up with something for you. Could you expand on what you're looking for in this biog? In truth a lot of this is new to me, mostly I just write and draw for myself.
There's no obligation to do this Alan. Just if you feel compelled to write a few lines about what inspires you and your work. I've written loads of stuff over the years and much of it has been inspired by current affairs or news items.

Other stuff I've worked on has been inspired by comedians and performers who by default, have more or less, thrown the gauntlet and led the way. That doesn't mean that what ends up on the page / screen is in any way a reflection of their material. Most of my material is just the ramblings of yet another mad Irishman ;)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
visitor

Post by Guest »

Lugh wrote:
the_leander wrote: The way the site is rigged up, you can't directly link to say the projects section, only to the main site. (well, you could try, but it would result in one hell of a mess.)
On a scale of 1 - 10, what kind of mess are we talking about here? I mean, mess is healthy for artistic people lol. To be honest Alan, I'm not that clued up on the technical side of things re; computers and uploading to the website etc. That'sDiesel Engine's (Diarmuid's) area of expertise. All I know for sure is that this pc of mine is a complete cunt at times and I'm convinced it's most probably working to its' own agenda.
11 - A train wreck. Basically stick with the site's main address with instructions to go to the projects section.

I deliberately set it up like that, partly because I'm twisted, but partly because I wanted the site to stand on its own in its entirity.

I consider its not the PC thats working on its own agenda, but rather Windows, unfortunately unless your needs are very limited, you can't really use much else...
Lugh wrote:
the_leander wrote:However I'll do my best to come up with something for you. Could you expand on what you're looking for in this biog? In truth a lot of this is new to me, mostly I just write and draw for myself.
There's no obligation to do this Alan. Just if you feel compelled to write a few lines about what inspires you and your work. I've written loads of stuff over the years and much of it has been inspired by current affairs or news items.

Other stuff I've worked on has been inspired by comedians and performers who by default, have more or less, thrown the gauntlet and led the way. That doesn't mean that what ends up on the page / screen is in any way a reflection of their material. Most of my material is just the ramblings of yet another mad Irishman ;)
Hrm, tough one, by nature I'm a fairly private person, talking about myself is really quite difficult, but I will see what I can do. :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hi Al,

I've written up a small piece on you and your artwork. If there is anything you would like added or changed, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email and I will sort it out mate.

To get directly to this blurb, please click here.

Cheers :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Greetings!

Yes, after much hard work, more then a few choice comments, the new website is feature complete.

http://www.bone7a.info

Note: Works in IE5.5+, Firefox and Safari, its known not to work in Opera 7.5.

Let me know what you think :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hi Alan,

Your website is really taking shape. This is brilliant to see happening and I wish you every success with it all.

Thank you for your very kind links to Upstate Renegade Productions and here, and your lovely words about me. I would like to add that although I do most of the written work on here and the website for now, all of the technical stuff like editing and uploading media is carried out by my colleague, Diarmuid aka Diesel Engine.

Hopefully he will show up sometime soon and really get things going. Last I heard he was on a canoeing trip to burn churches by butterfly laden woodlands. I did try hiding all the matches once but an enemy of mine deliberately went out and bought him a Zippo lighter!

If, at any time you would like to invite new members to here, who you know will adhere to our guidelines and generate some comedy or discussion, that would be really cool Alan :)

If Upstate Renegade Productions can assist you in any way, please feel free to ask either on here or via email.

I will continue this message on the; Friends of SENSITIZE & Upstate Renegade Productions thread about you and your site.

Cheers :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:Hi Alan,

Your website is really taking shape. This is brilliant to see happening and I wish you every success with it all.
Thanks!
Lugh wrote: Thank you for your very kind links to Upstate Renegade Productions and here, and your lovely words about me. I would like to add that although I do most of the written work on here and the website for now, all of the technical stuff like editing and uploading media is carried out by my colleague, Diarmuid aka Diesel Engine.
Noted. I'm sure I can come up with some interesting back story for this :wink:
Lugh wrote: Hopefully he will show up sometime soon and really get things going. Last I heard he was on a canoeing trip to burn churches by butterfly laden woodlands. I did try hiding all the matches once but an enemy of mine deliberately went out and bought him a Zippo lighter!
Ahhh :D
Lugh wrote: If, at any time you would like to invite new members to here, who you know will adhere to our guidelines and generate some comedy or discussion, that would be really cool Alan :)
Will do :)
Lugh wrote: If Upstate Renegade Productions can assist you in any way, please feel free to ask either on here or via email.

I will continue this message on the; Friends of SENSITIZE & Upstate Renegade Productions thread about you and your site.

Cheers :D
Thanks very much :D

I have actually finished uploading the first batch of content (IE, all that I've done on Legacy so far). I have also included a brief introduction into the story on the site.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:I have actually finished uploading the first batch of content (IE, all that I've done on Legacy so far). I have also included a brief introduction into the story on the site.
Excellent. I will go check it out now mate.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Am thinking of doing a short in the near future, nothing fancy, but it might be applicable to upstate in some respects...

A plan is in the making, but its too early to tell if it'll come to anything.

It will be interesting if nothing else.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Am thinking of doing a short in the near future, nothing fancy, but it might be applicable to upstate in some respects...

A plan is in the making, but its too early to tell if it'll come to anything.

It will be interesting if nothing else.
Sounds intriguing.

Please Keep me posted Alan.

Nice one...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”