New Members Post Here...

We are an 18+ Adult Content Community. Please read through this thread before joining Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Scapegoat - 3rd Rock Revolution

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Scapegoat by 3rd Rock Revolution ©. All rights reserved and respected.
^ Click title to listen.

Read all about them here:

viewforum.php?f=62

and my connection to them here:

viewforum.php?f=67
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Lauren Arthington
human rights activist & writer

Hello out there!

Post by Lauren Arthington »

I'm Lauren and i live in a lovely town called Hebden Bridge in west yorkshire.

i write poems, play Brazilian percussion, sing jazz and folk and enjoy a good old argument!

i may post up some of my poetry when i'm feeling brave! my poems are modern, funny tales of love, life and all that jazz.

x
'if hierarchical organisation siezes control of nature, while itself undergoing transformation in the course of this struggle, the portion of liberty and creativity falling to the individual is drained away by the requirements of adaptation to the social norms' -
Raoul Vaneigem
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Hello out there!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Lauren Arthington wrote:I'm Lauren and i live in a lovely town called Hebden Bridge in west yorkshire.

i write poems, play Brazilian percussion, sing jazz and folk and enjoy a good old argument!

i may post up some of my poetry when i'm feeling brave! my poems are modern, funny tales of love, life and all that jazz.

x
welcome aboard lauren :D i look forward to reading some of your work. i'm involved with film production and music myself, as well as running this community. i think it fair to say that the more art there is the healthier we'll be as a species. it seems to be a primal scream / need :) ...

i love that picture btw. superb use of filters, unless you're actually that colour in real life. in which case, may i welcome you as our first official green member :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Kylyra Ameringer
director, filmaker & writer

Re: New Members Post Here...

Post by Kylyra Ameringer »

Hello Sensitize!

My thanks to Louis aka Lugh for inviting me to join this site, and a big hello to everyone.

My name is Kylyra (the first 2 syllables rhyme with sky) and I'm wa-a-a-ay down the Sheeps Head Peninsula in West Cork. I'm a mongrel, though: German/Irish descent, moved over from Canada, and schooled in the states. So when people ask me where I'm from I generally answer, "Same as you, planet Earth!". :D

I am a signed recording artist with the indie label Dark World International, and have releases as a solo artist and with my (current) band Deemed Psychotic and (old) band Stygian Tars out on iTunes. I'm also an author, poet, and video director. I'm a manic little monkey!

I'm planning on heading up to Dublin sometime in May and would love to hook up with anyone who's available to say hello in person, have a pint (or coffee, I'm not prejudiced!), and a chat. I'll let you know the dates when I get it solidified!

Return to “Introduction to Sensitize ©”