Steve Mason - Fight Them Back (Official Video) ...

You must be a registered member to interact with these forums. All work is the intellectual copyright © property of the specified Activists, Artists, Bands, E-Poets, Film Crews, Journalists, Musicians, Photographers, Producers and Writers. All rights reserved and respected. Our Guest DJ's may be sharing mixes of other musicians. For this reason we request they place their mixes on MySpace, Soundcloud, YouTube and other free servers. If their mixes originally come from music they have composed, they are very welcome to store it all on our servers and we will build them a player page in our ongoing Sensitize © Arts E-Magazine.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Steve Mason - Fight Them Back (Official Video) ...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Steve Mason - Fight Them Back (Official Video):

Full respect and many thanks to Steve Duffield (Bass Player with Steve Mason) and good friend of mine over on Facebook for his continued support for all we're at here on Sensitize ©. To show your support for this band either click on the video or follow this next link: https://youtu.be/2jvF2eIfk3c and hit 'Like' / 'Share' / 'Add To Playlists.'

Cheers

Louis / Lugh
:)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Review of Monkey Minds In The Devil's Time by Steve Mason (2

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Monkey Minds In the Devil's Time by Steve Mason (2013)
A review by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 31.12.2013. All rights reserved.

I bought Monkey Minds In the Devil's Time by Steve Mason last week and can honestly say it has proven itself to be a deeply empowering, rewarding and uplifting lyrical and musical experience. I keep going back to it and playing it from start to finish. It cruises and glides magnificently and is without doubt my album of choice from 2013.

Each time I listen to it I rediscover bits of myself and how I used to think back when I was at my most creative as a writer. I really needed that to happen. Everything that the song's music and lyrics are playing and saying has resynchronised me with me, the world I'm in and all I have lived my entire life to be.'

Seriously folks, if you want to feel alive and fully reconnected again. Buy yourselves or someone you 'dig' a copy of Monkey Minds In the Devil's Time by Steve Mason. I can assure you that good things will happen

To buy a copy of Monkey Minds In The Devil's Time by Steve Mason on CD from amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monkey-Minds-Th ... B00AQSF3JE

Or click the next link to buy the Monkey Minds In The Devil's Time by Steve Mason official MP3 download from amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monkey-Minds-In ... 39-2712639

8) :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Welcome to Sensitize ©”