I Need Some Feedback...

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

I Need Some Feedback...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

I Need Some Feedback
I'm curious. Are there any active members of Sensitize that would be happy to submit some of their work to charitable publications?

Back in 2001 I produced a CD for the local hospice and it was a collection of work by regional artists, musicians, singer / songwriters and writers. The whole experience was a rewarding one and led to opportunities for some of the people who became involved.

If Upstate Renegade Productions were to become involved with another such project, would any of you be willing to digitally create, draw, paint, perform or write for it? These kinds of projects can run on a theme basis or as collections / compilations. You would have your work displayed / made available to a broader audience and would get a free copy of the finished product which you could add to any ongoing portfolio.

Cheers :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

In a word: yes. :)
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Not sure what I could do but if I can contribute I will.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

I would echo spacecadet's post, what I can offer I will. Though I'm unsure what I have that would be of any use in this endeavour.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Thank you for your positive and speedy replies to this one Alan, Dave and Delph. I truly appreciate them... By the same token if you guys are involved in charitable community activism / arts projects for your regions or further afield, you may use any of my work uploaded to the Sensitize © Library. All I would require from you would be;
  • 2) notification in advance of the project's commencement date
  • 3) links to that charity's mission statement
  • 4) updates of the project's process / notification of completion
  • 5) acknowledgement of source e.g: my name (and where applicable an hyperlink to our homepage & Sensitize ©
  • 6) a free copy of the final production / publication
These simple requests maintain respects for all activists / artists / writers involved and essentially 'keep alive' the whole ethos and spirit of community activism through the arts.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

So what about contributions to the "Dave's run out of Tequila" benefit?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:I would echo spacecadet's post, what I can offer I will. Though I'm unsure what I have that would be of any use in this endeavour.
Hi Alan. You have already carried out a heck of an amount of voluntary work with Upstate Renegade Productions both in your capacity as a copyright advisor and as technical consultant on some of our media productions. Some of which we are still correcting based on your input. Keep on keepin' on dude :) ...
spacecadet wrote:So what about contributions to the "Dave's run out of Tequila" benefit?
Hmmm? What about comedy quips and short outbursts? Random and insanely conjecturing characters even. I've noticed you have a flair and fondness for this artform and creative character's commentary / literature, throughout community activism and arts projects, make great chapter introductions or titles on final productions / publications.

My feelings are your skills in this area of expertise would be gratefully appreciated on many of the above mentioned types of projects. Technically, you could even become narrator in some.

Any thoughts you have on this would be welcome.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”