Activism for the digital age.

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander
visitor

Activism for the digital age.

Post by the_leander »

Hacktivists are the people that use modern technology against those that exploit and oppress the people. Hacktivism is the neweset type of activism which uses hacking techniques to fight the corporate whores who exploit their workers and the people they affect. From the Electro Hippies Collective to the EFF to HackThisSite we are all ones that wish to squash the unjust and to preserve the rights of people, on and off the internet. Hacktivists Unite!

http://hacktivist.net/
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Hack This Zine - a well known and well respected hactivist magazine.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

Nice one Alan 8) ...

If you know any of these guys via the web and they want to plug their campaign through us, they are more than welcome to. This world needs their wonderful anarchy, always :D ...

A copy of The Hacker's Manifesto would look really good on this thread mate. Just a thought :wink: ...

Edit: Would you mind if I made this post a sticky Alan? I think it's very important...
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Sadly I don't, as I've said before I'm not really into that scene beyond a passing interest with regard their literature.

The magazine is good, though I do wish they would sort out their damned website and links.

Still, what can I really expect from anarchists :lol: :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

the_leander wrote:Sadly I don't, as I've said before I'm not really into that scene beyond a passing interest with regard their literature.
No worries dude. I'll get a suss on it all soon and hopefully contact someone representing them.
the_leander wrote:The magazine is good, though I do wish they would sort out their damned website and links.

Still, what can I really expect from anarchists :lol: :wink:
A perfect world, free from politicians and other human-waste by-products that clutter up the rights of the many. That and the odd smash 'n' grab washing machine or dead president. These days I'm not so fussy :P ...

For some reason I have that song; The Masses Against The Classes by Manic Street Preachers bouncing around my head right now. This is no bad thing I can assure you 8) ...

Hyperlink in this post is to the lyrics of Masses Against the Classes by Manic Street Preachers ©:-
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... 48003143DB
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”